Tuesday, March 13, 2012

'Rampage' Confirms Plans To Leave UFC

Quinton 'Rampage' Jackson recently went on record with Bas Rutten about a number of topics, including his concrete plans to exit the UFC.

"I don't want to fight for the UFC no more. I think the fans don't understand. They think that just because I make a lot of money, I should be happy – because I've got a nice house.

"I've always stated that I fight for money because it's my career, but I think a lot of fans are sheep, and they don't understand.

"The thing is, the UFC knew I was injured, and they knew I still fought for them. I feel like, honestly, if I didn't fight on that card in Japan, I don't think the appeal would have been as big. I'm not trying to toot my own horn or nothing like that. But they only had me and Mark Hunt on that card."


And he didn't stop there as he also included the UFC's matchmaker in the rant.

"I think Joe Silva needs to be slapped in the face. I'm sorry, but you've got a fighter like me who likes to go out there and fight fights, so why do you keep giving me wrestlers who are going to take me down and hump me?

"I'm sorry, but I'm really tired of the UFC."


Is it really 'Rampage's' last stand in the UFC or will White and Jackson sit down and work things out?

Here is the full card for the upcoming UFC 145 card also:

http://www.colorado-mma-colorado-boxing.com/2012/03/ufc-145-full-card-jones-vs-evans.html

Please 'like' the Facebook pages below and never miss combat news again!

http://facebook.com/MenMustFight
http://facebook.com/ColoradoBoxingNews

See you at the fights!