Monday, March 26, 2012

Rousey Training With Diaz Brothers? - MMA News

The sickest female MMA fighter on the planet, clean ones that is, is set to add the infamous Diaz brothers to her short list of training partners.

Is Ronda Rousey a bad girl?

“Yeah, I’m going up there from the 3rd to the 16th (of April) and it’s going to be the first time ever since I started doing MMA that I’m going to be training for an actual extended period of time away from my core camp, who I’ve always been with.”

Apparently, Rousey followed the same routine in her previous art, but not yet in the fight game of MMA.

“When I did judo, I used to go around all the time. Like every month or so I would go away for a week or two weeks to go train somewhere else.

"For some reason it’s something I never did in MMA, so they invited me to come train up there, and they’re good at a bunch of things that I need to work on so I’m super excited.

"It’s going to be the first time I’m training away from home in a long time.”

And this evidently won't be the first time she plans to train with them.

“Oh yeah definitely, I hope it does,” Rousey said when asked if working with the Diaz brothers could become a regular part of her camp. But I love L.A., I’ll never move away from here."

You can follow 'Uppercuts Inc.' using either your Google login, Email, or RSS feed at the top of the site or on Facebook at the pages below:

Colorado MMA: http://facebook.com/MenMustFight.
Colorado Boxing: http://facebook.com/ColoradoBoxingNews

See you at the fights!