Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Rampage's Last Fight In The UFC?

In what shouldn't be much of a surprise to anyone in the MMA world, 'Rampage' Jackson created some controversy recently with comments he made in the media.

Some of those aimed at Dana White and the apparent low fighter salaries.

The outburst likely stemmed from Jackson's missing weight and the less than lackluster performance that followed, resulting in a loss against Ryan Bader at UFC 144.

He did promise to leave the UFC in true 'Rampage' style though.

"I feel sorry for my next opponent, no matter who or what it is," Jackson wrote via Twitter. "I will fight whoever they put in front of me – I always have – but it will be my last fight in the UFC.

"I have other things on my mind," Jackson stated. "I didn't say I would be done fighting; I just said I'm not fighting for the UFC (u fight cheap)."

Never heard the U-Fight-Cheap reference, but it's funny nonetheless.

Stay tuned.

You can follow 'Uppercuts Inc.' using either your Google login, Email, or RSS feed at the top of the site or on Facebook at the pages below:

Colorado MMA, Wyoming MMA: http://facebook.com/MenMustFight.
Colorado Boxing: http://facebook.com/ColoradoBoxingNews

See you at the fights!