Thursday, March 1, 2012

Paul Daley Wants Marquardt Next

This just in.

Paul Daley (29-11-2 MMA, 1-2 SF) wants to get KTFO by Colorado's Nate 'The Great' Marquardt.

After making waves getting signed by 'Strikeforce', now it's time
do it. 

Colorado style.

After 'The Great' gets by Tyron Woodley that is.

"I'm going to let Nate and Woodley play out to get Woodley out of the picture. I'd like for my first fight after I beat Misaki to be Nate Marquardt, which I definitely think is a main-event."

Main-event most definitley. 

Victory for Marquardt likely.

"It's my second chance at getting a 'Strikeforce' belt, and I think it's one I'm going to take," Daley went on to say.

"I'm a hard fight for anybody," Daley said. "I think this will be my fourth person coming down making their debut in the division against me, and I've knocked three of them out."

Watch for all the pre-fight betting lines and breakdown plus the post-fight breakdown from this event.

You can follow 'Uppercuts Inc.' using either your Google login, Email, or RSS feed at the top of the site or on Facebook at

Colorado MMA News: http://www.facebook.com/MenMustFight
Colorado Boxing News: http://www.facebook.com/ColoradoBoxingNews

See you at the fights!